Go To Content

Chiayi Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I’ve received notice of owing license plate tax, but the obligor had died. He lent his identity card to others to apply license, but the borrower did not report the plate obsolete. How should this be handled?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2020-01-20
  • View count:1236
Please mail or fax death certificate to the section that is responsible for this case, the section will handle it properly based on regulation.
Go Top