Go To Content

Chiayi Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I’m a temporary employee and be paid not much. But I had been noticed that I have some tax not paid by Administrative Enforcement Branch. I think it must be a mistake, and maybe it’s not authentic. And I wonder how to know the truth?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2020-01-20
  • View count:1236
You can call to the Administrative Enforcement Branch to ask the clerk to check it. We can tell you that which bureau transferred your case. We don’t have the right to correct the amount of fine or abandon the case. If you have other questions, please contact the bureau for further resolution.
Go Top