Go To Content

Chiayi Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


If the obligor need to apply installment payment, does the application must be done in person?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2020-01-20
  • View count:1282
The obligor can also delegate consignee to represent. Consignee should bring the power of attorney (that format can be download from Administrative Enforcement Branch’s website), both consignor and consignee’s ID cards, and cash of first interval payment to pay at Administrative Enforcement Branch.
Go Top