Go To Content

Chiayi Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


What if I don’t have a job and cannot meet the installment requirements, what should I do?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2020-01-20
  • View count:1493
If you cannot pay for your debts, our office has the authority to check on your properties (whether you have a job or any saving), auction your movable and immovable properties, contact you to come to our office and report your property status, or perform enforcement act, according to the law. If you need to pay for your debt afterward, please call to understand case status, so we can verify the amount of your debt.
Go Top